Dental Crowns & Bridges in Airdrie
At Blunston Dental Group in Airdrie, Alberta, we provide bridges and crowns to help restore your smile.
What are dental crowns?A dental crown is a covering that encases the entire tooth surface restoring it to its original shape and size. A crown protects and strengthens tooth structure that cannot be restored with fillings or other types of restorations.
What is a porcelain crown?Porcelain crowns are highly durable and will last many years, but like most dental restorations, they may eventually need to be replaced.
Why would a crown be needed?
- Broken or fractured teeth
- Cosmetic enhancement
- Decayed teeth
- Fractured fillings
- Large fillings
- Tooth has a root canal
Why do I need a dental bridge?
- Fill space of missing teeth
- Maintain facial shape
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Restore chewing and speaking ability
- Restore your smile
- Upgrade from a removable partial denture to a permanent dental appliance
« Go Back